Friday, September 4, 2009

Discussion and Sharing Tyme !!!!!!


Seem most of you didn't response my latest post....so i suggest you to share your answer in your practical test....just drop the steps on how you answer it in your blog.....so to do that????For those who do not know....log in first then click new post and type your posting....easy right...So do it now...maybe you answer is valuable to your friends..and your friends answer is best steps..share it...it can help us in answering your final exam later....

7 comments:

D'Blaze said...

I shared my answer for the lab test..but it was not much. Visit my blog

http://flashmoo.blogspot.com/

ezah kadir said...

thanx hisyam..nice sharing

Dnkn Nncrn said...

i just shared it but not as smart as sham did...but at least i shared it right.? Like you said Ezah, Sharing is caring...=)

ezah kadir said...

yup korn...never mind...we don't know which one is right or wrong..but it's ok if we try it...just share it....then when people comment, you know whether it is right or wrong...but yu have done a good job..congrats...

Zaida said...

I'm waiting for others to do their reflection... where are the rest of my 34 students... Two already done their reflection.... please do so ...

fatimah said...

i already done my reflection for the practical test..you can view it at my blog..
http://myauthoringblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hai Ezah...

This is my blog

http://fazlinda2009.blogspot.com

But i dont know how to link with your blog..
Please help me..
TQ

Post a Comment